Online Booking Rules & Restrictions
- Review your trip details to make sure the dates and times are correct.
- Check spelling of your names must match travel documents exactly.
- Name changes are not permitted once tickets are issued. Tickets are non-transferable, non-reroutable and non-refundable.
- BookFlyDeal does not assume any liability thereafter for any discrepancy in your booking.
- Total fares include all taxes and fees except additional airline fees such as baggage, seat assignment etc. that may apply separately.
- Your credit card may be billed in multiple charges totalling the above amount. The charges may show as ARC, World Ticket Deals or Agent fee.
- Changes are permitted as per airline's rules, restrictions and penalties are applicable to these fares however change fees and fare differences may apply.
- Fares are not guaranteed until ticketed. E-ticket will be sent to your registered email address within 3-24 hrs after the payment has been received.
- All travellers are responsible for obtaining the necessary visas and/or travel documents for all countries they are visiting or transiting through.
- Reliable information regarding international travel can be found at www.travel.state.gov and also with the consulate/embassy of the country you are visiting or transiting through. BookFlyDeal will not be responsible if you don’t have proper travel documents and you are denied entry or transit into a Country.
- If your itinerary includes two separate tickets operated by more than one airline, please read carefully each such airline's terms and conditions, which can be found on each such airline's website. Each such airline will have its own restrictions, rules, and fees. If one of these flights is affected by an airline change (e.g. cancellation or rescheduling) that causes a Customer to make changes to the other flight, the Customer may be responsible for any fees or ticket cost incurred for making changes to the unaffected flight. Such airlines may charge their own fees for changes, refunds, or if exchanges are requested. You are responsible for complying with each airline's terms and conditions, which may differ (for example, check-in times and limits on baggage size/weight).
- All flights should be confirmed with the airline directly as they may have last minute schedule changes. You must reconfirm at least 24 hours prior to departure for domestic flights and 72 hours for flights to Hawaii and international destinations.
- Please note that your seats, meals, frequent flyer and other special requests are "requests only" and cannot be guaranteed by BookFlyDeal. All requests will be forwarded to the airlines. Please contact the airline directly if you want to receive immediate confirmation on your seat assignment or if you have any special requirement such as stretcher or wheelchair assistance.
- If your credit card declines at the time of the processing your transaction, we will make all efforts to notify you by email or Call within 24 hours. The transaction will not be processed if your credit card has been declined. The fare and any other booking details are not guaranteed in such instance.
- BookFlyDeal will not be responsible for providing any compensation in case of airline schedule change. We make every attempt to notify the customer of any schedule changes. It is always best to contact the airline to reconfirm your flights within 48 hours of departure.
Date Change and cancellation,
For date change and cancellation, please contact us 72 hours before departure. Any and all changes/cancellations made to the itinerary are restricted and are subject to the airline fare rules, penalties and other applicable charges whichever is more restrictive; most of our tickets do not allow any name changes or rerouting after the ticket is issued. Date change is strictly subject to the availability.
- Check-in Requirements for Domestic Travel - The recommended arrival time at the airport is 2 hours prior to departure when traveling within the United States or India. You must be checked in at least 45 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Check-in Requirements for International Travel - The recommended arrival time at the airport prior to departure of international flights is 3 hours. You must be checked in at least 60 minutes before your scheduled departure time. This minimum requirement applies to all customers checking-in, with or without baggage.
- Tickets are non-refundable after departure.
- Ticket has no value if no show before departure.
If any dispute arises will be solely in the jurisdiction of the Courts of State of Maryland only.
“Good flight deal”
Very checp flight dealsVikas,
“Very good deal ”
I have booked my ticket with mukesh he was superbVani Sreenivasan,
“Superb service ”
You guys are rocking the market best deal to indiaPARAMJIT,
“Satisfaction deal ”
Jason helped me out to book my ticket , outstandingSasireka Ramesh,
“Great service ”
Booked with anupam he provided me the best deal and better than market priceRamkumar,